Seeing, Peeking, Viewing.
We'd like to share a little bit of our world with yours.
Motherhood, watching Freedom grow & other delightful things!
A generation of awareness & authenticity, LAUGHTER & LOVE.

2.05.2010

Crochet Hat Creations






I started crocheting recently and have begun to create some fun little toddler hats. I basically taught myself to crochet, over the last few months, because I saw the cutest monster hat online and really wanted to make one for Freedom, so I did. Now, I've not only made the monster hat, but I've also created some of my own original hats, that I'm calling 'Character Hats'. They're just little character, cartoon, animal etc. type themed inspired creations. Here's Freedom modeling the monster hat, which was one of the first hats I ever crocheted, actually I think it was literally the third hat I made, the Grover inspired earflap hat & the Ernie hat. I have opened up a little online shop, where people can purchase these hats and other craft creations I'm working on. It's called Attaboy CuteTure, and it's my own personal, Busy At Home Mommy handmade small business. Having so much fun learning and practicing various crochet, sewing & craft type projects and looking forward to adding more items to my shop in the future!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...