Seeing, Peeking, Viewing.
We'd like to share a little bit of our world with yours.
Motherhood, watching Freedom grow & other delightful things!
A generation of awareness & authenticity, LAUGHTER & LOVE.

1.17.2011

Mama in Pigtails

I rarely post to my blog (note to self, gotta work on that). I don't really know what to post or what to share. I have no followers, so this makes it super duper easy for me to participate in Ashley over at
Little Miss Momma 's self-portrait party. No one will peek anyway. He, he, he.
I do not like my face photographed here or there, I do not like photos of myself anywhere.
I don't like my pic in a house, not with a mouse, not in a box or with a fox.
I just don't like my face too much, not in the rain or on a train.
Try it, you might like it? Try taking my own pic you say, try it, try it & I may.
If you will let me be, I'll try taking a pic for you to see, I'll give you one, okay Ashley?
Hey, it's not that bad, I don't mind the silhouette you see, there it is, here it is, the pic you see below that's
ME.
'Mama B'

A little line inspiration borrowed from the book:
'Green Eggs and Ham' By Dr. Seuss
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love Mama's pigtails! And I love your rendition of Green Eggs and Ham. Taking self-portraits is always a weird experience at first. We can be so tough on ourselves, can't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. superior poetry skills! you're a beautiful mama, who doesn't love pigtails?? :)

    Hillary
    www.hillaryandfam.blogspot.com
    www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, that's so funny to me. I saw this photo and instantly saw beauty.

    We are always our toughest critics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're totally awesome and beautiful so there! Not to mention the coolest friend I've ever had that I've never actually met! Maybe you'll convince me to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw shucks ladies, appreciate the comment love. @Hilary, the poetic justice is only reflected through borrowing some Dr. Seuss wordage usage from Green Eggs & Ham, but thank you. @Felicia, you too are the coolest, my very favorite online pen pal bff ever!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...