Seeing, Peeking, Viewing.
We'd like to share a little bit of our world with yours.
Motherhood, watching Freedom grow & other delightful things!
A generation of awareness & authenticity, LAUGHTER & LOVE.

2.19.2011

FREE to be you & me

I have some amazingly conscientious, compassionate, creative, crafty friends in my world.  They make & do wonderfully artistic and cool things.  They share ideas & inspire me.  They model for me, in my attempts at improving my photography.  They let me do play dates and be a guest in their homes, a lot, because my home is tragically guest unfriendly.  They make me happy & make my son & I feel loved.  One of my mommy friends handmade this cute personalized felt pillow for me.  She is doing fabulous things with her hands and I feel lucky to have something she created, of my very own, in the flesh, to have and to hold forever.  A place to rest your head, your mind, to unwind. 
Comfy handcrafted pillow by MamaZshanna.

She also gifted me one of her exquisite print drawings.  I luuuvvvrrree it & everything she does.  This woman is one talented mutha!  You can see more of her creations if you stop by her http://www.mamazshanna.etsy.com/ shop.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...