Seeing, Peeking, Viewing.
We'd like to share a little bit of our world with yours.
Motherhood, watching Freedom grow & other delightful things!
A generation of awareness & authenticity, LAUGHTER & LOVE.

2.17.2011

How To Be Alone

Blessed Be Alone....
I love this precious video. It's such a delightful, creative capture of how beautiful and simple and non-frightening being by ourselves, with ourselves, and having solitude can be. Finding comfort in aloneness, this is a state of being that I personally cherish very much. Being happy by yourself, with yourself, creating your own happiness, what a gift to give & receive for yourself. Just wanted to share this & wish peace for you too, in your solo movie date, dinner having, wine toasting, bubble bath having moments of aloneness.
Namaste.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I could not love that anymore. I love her voice, words, her sweet eyes. She is just lovely. And that really touched me. I am already perfectly okay alone, too much so I fear, but there was so much more she had to say. Thanks Mama B.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...